There’s nothing quite like a small wedding. They have their own intimate thrills, their own peculiar warmth: the faces of solely your nearest and dearest, lit up with the intimacy of candlelight. In each corner of our beautifully appointed Granary you will find, for a day and a night, only your closest friends, only your family, gathered together to celebrate your wedding.
Tall John’s Intimate Weddings is the chance to celebrate a big day in personal, private and exclusive style. We can offer accommodation for up to 30 people in our beautiful Manor House and cottages, with capacity in the Granary for up to 30 guests. Your celebration will take place over three days – so relax, take your time, and treasure each moment as you tie the knot with the people you love the most.
Intimate weddings are a high-quality, exclusive alternative for those couples who don’t want large numbers of guests but will enjoy the atmosphere and the gardens of the Manor House. A more economical wedding option with no reduction in quality.
Included in the Fee:
- use of the Granary, Manor House or gazebo for your civil ceremony
- use of the Granary for your wedding breakfast, reception, party on your wedding day
- maximum number of guests 30
- exclusive use of the grounds, gardens and parking for the day
- tables and chairs for the ceremony and the breakfast
- accommodation in the Manor House for B & B for up to 16 people for one night
- accommodation for 2 people in The Coachmans for one night self-catering
- intimate weddings are available only mid-week in high season but in low-season (November to March inclusive ) we welcome intimate weddings at weekends or mid-week.
The intimate wedding package fee is £2700 in 2021.
- a second night in the Manor House for up to 16 people B & B is £800
- extra people in the Manor house at £50 per person per night
- rental of Honeysuckle Cottage (self-catering for 8 people) @ £220 per night + £25 cleaning
- catering available on request:
- bar service available on request
We are as flexible as possible to your wishes but we often provide the following for £50 per head:
- individual canapes + glass of mulled wine or prosecco on arrival
- 3 course meal
- Tea and coffee
- Hot dogs or burgers in the evening
Booking: We request a 25% deposit (£650) to book the date. Six months before the wedding date we request a further 50% and a month before the wedding we request the balance due + a £500 damage deposit and payment for any additional accommodation or extras.
Please contact us to discuss your perfect day in more detail by:
Telephone: +44 (0)1239 821143